Sunday, February 24, 2008

Summer is Long gone.... yet a blizzard has barely come

Ive been in school a while already, and a serious snow blizzard has not come. Flurries and wet snow has been plentiful, but every kid is waiting for a Mid-Week blizzard. I truly believe that Global Warming has something to do with this. I mean this winter in general has not been to cold. Yet it has been snowing like crazy in countries such as Israel, afghanastan, and other middle eastern/arabian countries. That would bereally cool and scary at the same time, If I was in the Sahara and it was snowing. Being in NYC during the winter is not as cool as it seems. Especially since the places to go are few. Anyway Im still in a camp dilemna, I dont know what to do for next year. I do not think I want to be a counseler, or go back to my old boring camp, Israel and other touring programs is also not really an option for me this year. Besides the fact I have not found a program for me. Getting back to snow, I am hoping for a good snow day. The difference between Getting off from scool expectedly vs. Snow Day's, is that snow days are ten times better. Especially with sledding, ice slipping, and snowball fights. For anyone reading, enjoy your future snowdays.

No comments: