Monday, March 17, 2008

Wow! Purim is here- and im still waiting on a good concert.

Its almost Israels 60Th birthday, and I still haven't found a good concert to go to. There is one with Matisyahu and a lot of other weird Israeli bands that Ive never heard of, It sounds good but I'm not going. And there is usually a concert by the parade. As for Purim, I decided on a cool costume!! Archie. People already say i look like him, and all I have to do to play the part is wear a riverdale jacket. One other cool thing that's going on in Manhattan. Is this Israeli-French top 10 singer, is having a concert in Manhattan. I actually found out about her from the Mac Air commercial. My sis was thinking of going to the concert. But I guess when you make it to the top of Itunesseller charts, you probably gonna be sold out by the first day. For Purim I'm probably gonna go to this party in a old bank building turned on-season ball room. I guess Friday mornings is not what you call on season, so the people making the party aren't spending a fortune.

On a more serious note- The injured people from the tragedy at Yeshivas Merkaz Harav, need our tfilos/t. Israel is going through rough times now, whether it is a missile striking sderot or the killing of an Israeli chayal or chayelet. Purim is the holiday that prayers are answered by Hashem. Get it,Yom Kip(purim), so basicly if on yom kippur the Gates of Heaven are open. So to on the actual day of Purim are Tfilos/t are answered. And If you don't like that whole play on word thing. Purim is commemorating the day that the decree to wipe out B'nai Yisrael was abolished bcause of Prayers and fasting of B'nai Yisrael. And seriously Ive heard this speech from atleast 3 reliable people.

Have a Great Nite- Berko's Blog

No comments: